Live Close to Everything at Summerlake in
Winter Garden Florida!
Two new roads recently opened off of SR 429 that now make Summerlake even more convenient to major destinations within Winter Garden. New Independence Parkway is now open all the way into the community of Independence. Hamlin Groves Trail runs south from New Independence Parkway directly into Summerlake – residents can now get to SR 429 in less than 5 minutes! See the map for details.
· Disney World Resort - 5 minutes.
· Publix and other shopping - 4 minutes.
· Schools - minutes away.
· Orange County National Golf Center - 2 minutes.
· SR 429 entrance/exit - 3 minutes.
· Windermere Chain of Lakes boat ramp - 6 minutes.
· Winter Garden Village - 7 minutes.
· SR 192 shops and restaurants - 7 minutes.
· Downtown Disney - 10 minutes.
· Historic Downtown Winter Garden - 10 minutes.
Summerlake is located within Horizon West, a 28,000-acre mixed use area in West Orange County that must adher to strict development standards. Just 3 minutes from Summerlake the Horizon West Town Center is now under development with plans for shopping and services of every description, restaurants and entertainment venues, office space, a hospital and a college campus.
For More Information About Horizon West, Click Here.
Convenience. Beautiful, traditional homes. An active, resort lifestyle. That’s why more than 160 families bought new homes at Summerlake in 2013, making it one of the fastest selling communities in all of Winter Garden. Isn't it time you started enjoying every day... at Summerlake!