Live Close to Everything at Summerlake in
Winter Garden Florida!
Two new roads recently opened off of SR 429 that now make Summerlake even more convenient to major destinations within Winter Garden. New Independence Parkway is now open all the way into the community of Independence. Hamlin Groves Trail runs south from New Independence Parkway directly into Summerlake – residents can now get to SR 429 in less than 5 minutes! See the map for details.
The big news in 2016 is a new Publix shopping center and a new Walmart Super Store will open at the intersection of New Independence Parkway and Hamlin Groves Trail – just 3 minutes from Summerlake! Other important landmarks that are close to Summerlake:
· Disney World Resort - 5 minutes.
· Publix and other shopping - 4 minutes.
· Schools - minutes away.
· Orange County National Golf Center - 2 minutes.
· SR 429 entrance/exit - 3 minutes.
· Windermere Chain of Lakes boat ramp - 6 minutes.
· Winter Garden Village - 7 minutes.
· SR 192 shops and restaurants - 7 minutes.
· Downtown Disney - 10 minutes.
· Historic Downtown Winter Garden - 10 minutes.
Summerlake is located within Horizon West, a 28,000-acre mixed use area in West Orange County that must adher to strict development standards. Just 3 minutes from Summerlake the Horizon West Town Center is now under development with plans for shopping and services of every description, restaurants and entertainment venues, office space, a hospital and a college campus.
For More Information About Horizon West, Click Here.
A convenient location. An exciting, resort lifestyle. And a myriad of beautiful homes. It’s easy to see why Summerlake has been one of Central Florida’s most popular communities for the past 5 years. Isn’t it time you started to enjoy life every day...at Summerlake.